Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jana's New Toy

Here's a photo of me on my new toy! My lime green electric moped is so much fun to zip around on. It doesn't take any gas or oil, doesn't emit any polution, completely quiet, and way cool. It truly is a lean green machine. I know you're wondering so I will just answer the questions I get every day - it can travel 30 miles on a charge, takes 6-8 hours to completely charge up the battery and goes about 25-30 mph, yep it's pretty zippy. It's perfect for me to go to work and around Laie. I could also go up the North Shore and hang out at the beach if I felt the urge... Oooo, I just might be feeling the urge right now!
If you want to see ebikes in action check out their web site at http://www.alohaebike.com/

3 comments:

Susan said...

what a cute machine. Wish it could go farther and carry more items. How do you go grocery shopping?

Jana said...

I can get a few items on the way home from work if I don't get more than 2 bags that can fit in my little "trunk" and under my seat. My bigger grocery shopping is done on the weekend and I use the car. Just a note: I hate grocery shopping!

McKenna said...

Looks like fun to me!