Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Alec's Interests

Alec is 15 years old and fun to have around. He likes to play computer games, watch Anime shows, Japanese stuff, science and playing with our dog, Besita (check out our family photo). Take a good look at this picture of him with Adam because it is rare for us to catch him smiling in a picture. I think it is his personal goal not to let us get a good picture of him, but every once-in-a-while we succeed! Look at those cute dimples!

Hiding... I thought he'd get hungry and come out for food, but he outlasted me!

The frowning waffle chef... Alec makes some terrific waffles, great egg salad sandwiches and delicious mashed potatoes - But don't ask him what his secret ingredient is - he'll never tell.


Alec loves to go boogie boarding with Adam and Ryan. Sometimes the boys win - sometimes the wave wins! Alec will be getting his driving permit soon and Chuck will have to take him out practicing (that is too scarey for me, it's Chuck's job!). Holy Cow, I can't believe my baby is turning 16 this year.

No comments: